Has anyone read...?

Janet

I am not sure if there is a thread regarding Katie Flynn, if there is I apologise for asking a question.

I bought one of her books, for £1 at Asda, not as yet read it, I was wondering if her books were good or not so good.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I was given it as a birthday present several years ago - I made it to page 200 (of about 800 iirc?) before I finally admitted defeat.

John Crace from the Guardian's review of this was "The Digested read, digested: Complete and utter

bollarks

"! :giggle2:

Has any one read Wicked by Jilly Cooper? I finding bits of it boring.

I was given it as a birthday present several years ago - I made it to page 200 (of about 800 iirc?) before I finally admitted defeat.

John Crace from the Guardian's review of this was "The Digested read, digested: Complete and utter

bollarks

"! :giggle2:

Oh dear :( I have this on my TBR pile and it's daunting enough as it is with the sheer size of it!

I've been searching through book sites to try and find authors who write similar to Karen Rose. Has anyone read anything by Brenda Novak, Katy Brady or Cynthia Eden? They seem to come under the same catagory as Ms Rose. :)

Oh dear :( I have this on my TBR pile and it's daunting enough as it is with the sheer size of it!

I've been searching through book sites to try and find authors who write similar to Karen Rose. Has anyone read anything by Brenda Novak, Katy Brady or Cynthia Eden? They seem to come under the same catagory as Ms Rose. :)

Not read those ones but have you tried Tami Hoag, Linda Howard or Julie Garwood (not the historical romances but the contemporary ones like No Mercy and Killjoy) also with the Lind Howard ones some are just romances but others are better and more thrillers. others you might like are Alex Kava.

Not read those ones but have you tried Tami Hoag, Linda Howard or Julie Garwood (not the historical romances but the contemporary ones like No Mercy and Killjoy) also with the Lind Howard ones some are just romances but others are better and more thrillers. others you might like are Alex Kava.

Oooh, thanks for this, I haven't read anything be these authors, I'll check them out! :D

I read it a couple of years ago and if memory serves, it did take me ages to get into. But like all Cecelia books lately, the last third of the book flew in and I believe I even shed a wee tear! :blush:

I love Cecelia Ahern books, yes it did take a while to get into but was worth it in the end.

Charm, have you tried literature-map.com? Is good for finding authors with similar styles to those you have previously enjoyed...

Oooh, I've never heard of that site, I'll check it out. Ta very much! :D

Edit: Just had a look at it, I could play there for hours! :huh::lol:

Edited by Charm