Book-lovers' holiday dream destination!

Kell

Ever lamented the fact that hotels and guest houses often have no better reading material than a wilting Bella or an aged National Geographic? Then despair no longer - there's a bookable bookish place to stay in New York City - truly a city of culture!

Over 6,000 books, all logged using the Dewey Decimal system for easy location, all available for guests to read at their whim. What more could your average bookworm ask?

Of course, if I ever went there, I might never leave the hotel, and miss out on all the other joys of New York, but it might be worth the risk!

Check out (or should that be "check into"?) the Library Hotel.

• 2 years later...

I MUST go there. I MUST! We have a friend living in New York that BF wants to visit sometime....even if we couldn't afford to stay at the Library Hotel, I'm going to make sure we visit.

Wow this place looks amazing! I haven't been to New York in quite a few years so I think I need to go back! I would love to stay a weekend on the 7th 'Arts' floor in one of the paintings rooms :lol:. Then another week somewhere cheap so I could take in all the other lovely sites of NYC.

BREAK IN.

Um. What. Did some mention a plan.. I'll help. *mischievous grin*

I bet ii has some contacts that could help us out. :D