Joe Hill - NOS4R2

geordie9

Just finished reading this and i thought it was a decent book. My only problem with Joe Hills books is that they start off good then goes a bit downhill then gets good again then downhill. Although i think the ideas he comes up with are really good and his style of writing is good. Maybe my problem is that his dad is my favourite author and im expecting Joe Hill to be the same.

I enjoyed it, definitely his best book yet but not up to his Father's standard. I wrote a full review here.

Thanks for the review Timstar. I didn't know Hill was the son of Stephen King, and I haven't read any of his books, but I know now that this subject is not for me!

• 1 month later...

I loved it and here is my review at Amazon.....http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R35TV337QHQXVO/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0575130679&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=

Had the privilege to meet Joe Hill on his UK tour in May...and here is a pic of me and Joe as you can see he was a lot of fun and a great night was had by all :smile:

joenew_zps21f17053.jpg