Good Evening

Rowhedge

Hello Rowhedge,

I am new member too. I love books so thought I would try and find an on-line group. I am reading a book by C J SANSOM just now called Winter IN MADRID  which is so well written and enthralling, about the Spanish Civil War. Couldn't live without books, but reading them more and more on my Kindle these days.

Partial to a bit of chocolate myself...welcome. Good nickname.What do you like to read?

Used to be a chocolatier, so I'm a bit of a chocolate snob!  I read most stuff - not partial to chic-lit (apart from Marian Keyes, because she's hilarious!) but I'll give most stuff a go

Hello Rowhedge,

I am new member too. I love books so thought I would try and find an on-line group. I am reading a book by C J SANSOM just now called Winter IN MADRID  which is so well written and enthralling, about the Spanish Civil War. Couldn't live without books, but reading them more and more on my Kindle these days.

I think I've got that one on my Kindle, but I've not read it yet.  I wasn't sure about getting a Kindle. but I love it.  I still read real books at home (I like the feel of a book in my hand) but my Kindle is invaluable when travelling