Never Ending Song Titles - Part 8

You, You, You - Mills Bros

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:18 PM, poppy said:

You Give Me Fever ~ Peggy Lee

Peggy Lee brings back memories. Many moons ago when I was very young I was on a temporary assignment in New York City. I stayed for quite a few months at the Middletown Hotel which was across the street from Basin Street East, a very popular night club. Peggy Lee frequently played at the club. Danny Stiles was a trumpet player and he played at Basin Street east and cut a record with Peggy Lee....."Basin Street East presents Peggy Lee". I got to know Danny Stiles (another story :) ) and he got me tickets to the Merv Griffin show when it was based in N.Y.

Just now, muggle not said:

You, You, You - Mills Bros

Peggy Lee brings back memories. Many moons ago when I was very young I was on a temporary assignment in New York City. I stayed for quite a few months at the Middletown Hotel which was across the street from Basin Street East, a very popular night club. Peggy Lee frequently played at the club. Danny Stiles was a trumpet player and he played at Basin Street east and cut a record with Peggy Lee....."Basin Street East presents Peggy Lee". I got to know Danny Stiles (another story :) ) and he got me tickets to the Merv Griffin TV show when it was based in N.Y.

(Another Peggy Lee ;))

I Don't Know Enough About You ~ Peggy Lee

1 hour ago, muggle not said:

Peggy Lee brings back memories. Many moons ago when I was very young I was on a temporary assignment in New York City. I stayed for quite a few months at the Middletown Hotel which was across the street from Basin Street East, a very popular night club. Peggy Lee frequently played at the club. Danny Stiles was a trumpet player and he played at Basin Street east and cut a record with Peggy Lee....."Basin Street East presents Peggy Lee". I got to know Danny Stiles (another story :) ) and he got me tickets to the Merv Griffin show when it was based in N.Y.

Wonderful story, Muggles! What a treat to have all that on your doorstep.