Looking for a book!

ida

I found this book in Spain which I was so interested in, but unfortunately I forgot it on the plane home. My problem is I don't remember the author besides it's a woman, and the book cover. I need your help, I attached a book cover that is almost the same as the book I bought. A black and white picture of a dark house in white sand or dried out field, with blood stains on cover.

I hope you'll help me :) thank you

post-10981-0-93405300-1376955410_thumb.jpg

Oh and I forgot, it's about a woman which I think comes back to her hometown as a police officer, and remember all the bad things happening to her in her childhood. Hope it gives a slight hint!  :smile:

Would you remember the author if I would just throw in some female authors who might fit the bill? And was it a standalone book or one of a series?

Unfortunately I don't know the book in question, but here are some authors for you:

Mo Hayder

Karen Rose

Karen Harper

:shrug: Sorry, I wish I could do more!

It wasn't any of any of the authors, but thank you so much for trying to help anyway! I appreciate it! It's a standalone book, but I know she wrote other books too.

But as I said, it should look a lot like on the book I attached. Unless they gave it a new cover of course. Someone should now it. It was popular book when it came out, and I searched all over the internet with no luck