What's everyone's favorite food?

kayrite

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok, wth is Rocket Fire?

Rocket Fire is a pizza place around here.  They have other stuff besides, but I tend to always get pizza when I go.  I need to branch out a bit.  Ironically, they ordered some at work today so I had a slice for lunch.  Very good!

Yeah, their pizza is great, but their Oysters Rocket Fire, a garlicky Oysters Rockefeller, are fantastic.  Their po-boys are over the top delicious, and depending on the bartender, the drinks can be excellent.  

Oh, their eggplant parmesan is fantastic.

Edited by pontalba

Yeah, their pizza is great, but their Oysters Rocket Fire, a garlicky Oysters Rockefeller, are fantastic.  Their po-boys are over the top delicious, and depending on the bartender, the drinks can be excellent.  

Oh, their eggplant parmesan is fantastic.

I like pizza, love oysters Rockefeller, like po boys, and like eggplant parmesan (just planted in the garden three eggplants today).

Darn, is there now another forum member from that part of the Country.

I like pizza, love oysters Rockefeller, like po boys, and like eggplant parmesan (just planted in the garden three eggplants today).

Darn, is there now another forum member from that part of the Country.

Close(ish). :D

And, as far as favorite foods, has no one mentioned chocolate???  :eek:  ;)