Serial Killer book ?

Hi All,

I am new to forum, decided to register and try it out :) I am trying to find some good read about serial killer (seen from his head/eyes). Was browsing few books on on-line stores but couldn't find anything like this.  Someone recommended me one book, cant remember title and decided to browse few, maybe will ring some bells.

Any one read book like that and happy to recommend?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Do you like "humorous" serial killer books? If so, you might want to try Florida author Tim Dorsey. His main character, Serge Storms, is a hyperactive, compulsive historian of Florida's history, and drives around the state with his stoner friend Coleman, visiting various cultural landmarks (such as the hotel where the Beatles stayed in their first U.S. tour). Serge gets very irritated with the never-endling supply of drug dealers, bullies, jet skiers, environmental polluters and rednecks who populate the Sunshine State, and he find very ingenious, Rube Goldberg-esque ways to make the world a better place by ridding it of these vermin. 

There are about 15 books in the series, and most of them are hilarious. The series started before Dexter and I suspect that the latter series is somewhat influenced by the form. The first book, Florida Roadkill, isn't his best because Dorsey was working on the formula. By the third book he gets it down. I highly recommend it if you need a good laugh and want to let more about one of the strangest states in the U.S. 

I have just the book for you! Stolen Prey. By John Sanford. He's a New York Times best Seller and yet he is still so far under rated in my opinion. Im not even a Crime reading kind of guy, I like Horror.  But I still read him because i love his work. Also Jeffrey deaver makes great books like what you're looking for so try his Lincoln Rhyme series. 

I have just the book for you! Stolen Prey. By John Sanford. He's a New York Times best Seller and yet he is still so far under rated in my opinion. Im not even a Crime reading kind of guy, I like Horror.  But I still read him because i love his work. Also Jeffrey deaver makes great books like what you're looking for so try his Lincoln Rhyme series. 

John Sandford has written quite a few books in the 'Prey' series. Many years ago, my friend and I were really into those books and were constantly keeping an eye out for any in the series. They are a pretty easy read though, not too complex and quite fast paced, if I recall.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...