Need a new author or good series...

Hi im new, books are my drug, cant live without them!! I always have to have a stack to get through and at the moment i have ran out!! i love to get stuck into a good series so it lasts me a while or an author with quite a few books out.

To help here are a few of the types of books i have read

Everything by Jeffery Deaver, James Herbert, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Golden Compass books, Everything by katie Price, Jackie Collins, Twilight Saga, 50 shades, Crossfire series.

I tend to get my books from the library, i have just got the Avalon series today, havnt started reading them but they good pretty poor reviews so not sure whether to bother.

If anyone has any reccomendations for me i would be truly grateful.

I love to be engrossed, thrilled, transfixed and unable to put the book down....

I recently finished the last book in the Across The Universe trilogy by Beth Revis, and found the three books to be action and emotion packed reads.

If you enjoy your supernatural fiction, then Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series, and her Infernal Devices series are both really good. Angie Sage has written a wizard (very much NOT Harry Potter) series called Septimus Heap.

I am also a huge fan of Jeffrey Deaver, so if you can cope with graphically described murders I would recommend Karin Slaughter.

Hope these help. :smile:

thank you, its a BIG help, i will write them all down and probably read them ALL! (as long as i can find them in local librarys or charity shops lol)

keep them coming guys....   :)

I'd add the two Kelley Armstrong YA series too:

Darkest Powers
1. The Summoning
2. The Awakening
3. The Reckoning

Darkness Rising 
1. The Gathering
2. The Calling
3. The Rising

Although they can be read separately, there is a link between the two series, so I'd recommend reading them in the order above.

ive been scrolling through and got a few ideas, like jojo moyes, read one of hers i found in the library 'last letter from my lover' thought it was brilliant and quite tragic :)

If you liked The Hunger Games, try Divergent. 

I'm sure by the time you finish pottering around our little home, you're have lots of ideas for new drugs books!

Would definitely agree with the Divergent series (Veronica Roth), and I would add that Finding Sky, Stealing Phoenix and Finding Crystal by Joss Stirling, the first three in the Benedict Brothers Savant series, if you enjoyed Twilight you're sure to like these.. :)

ive been scrolling through and got a few ideas, like jojo moyes, read one of hers i found in the library 'last letter from my lover' thought it was brilliant and quite tragic :)

Jojo Moyes is great, Me Before You and The Girl You Left Behind are my favourites of hers.. :)

• 1 month later...

If you enjoy the Kelley Armstrong YA series give her Adult series "Women of the Otherworld" ago - there are 13 books in total and if you like the idea of witches, werewolves, vampires and demons you'll love her work.
Once I start it I can never put them down!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...