Michael Grant

• 3 years later...

I enjoyed the Gone series but it was a little long for me. I read them as they were coming out and never bothered to reread the previous one so by marathoning them they might prove to be more enjoyable as you get the full experience. The ending is certainly satisfying. I also have a friend who loved this series.

I finished the Gone series last month, and read them over the course of 8 months, with 1 book each month but I skipped 2 months. I quite enjoyed this series. I can imagine if you leave too long between the books, you don't quite remember who's who and that will make the books less enjoyable. I quite enjoyed reading reading a book in most months. I didn't want to read all of them in the same month, because that might've given me author / series burnout (when you read too much in the same series or by the same author). But reading one a month worked pretty well for me. I enjoyed the series, and the last book was pretty good too. I plan to read the BZRK books some time.