Palagrin   

I've only read Gone and BZRK. Gone was good, but BZRK is definitely his magnum opus and is fantastically original. I'm really looking forward to reading BZRK: Reloaded.

I haven't read all of BZRK yet unfortunately i have to admit i found it hard to get my head around the little bugs then went inside heads haha I do suggest you read the rest of the Gone series as it is a good series :)

I enjoyed the Gone series but it was a little long for me. I read them as they were coming out and never bothered to reread the previous one so by marathoning them they might prove to be more enjoyable as you get the full experience. The ending is certainly satisfying. I also have a friend who loved this series.

Athena   

I finished the Gone series last month, and read them over the course of 8 months, with 1 book each month but I skipped 2 months. I quite enjoyed this series. I can imagine if you leave too long between the books, you don't quite remember who's who and that will make the books less enjoyable. I quite enjoyed reading reading a book in most months. I didn't want to read all of them in the same month, because that might've given me author / series burnout (when you read too much in the same series or by the same author). But reading one a month worked pretty well for me. I enjoyed the series, and the last book was pretty good too. I plan to read the BZRK books some time.