Greetings from Sarah

Little Pixie

Hello, I`m Sarah and I have an out of control TBR list. I haven`t counted it since it started to approach 300. Eek.

I have a weakness for cosy mysteries and am a big fan of Jasper Fforde`s Thursday Next books.

My local `Save the Kitties` charity bookshop once stayed open late for me `cos I was in need of books.

This feels like a Books Anonymous testimonial...

Hello all. Glad to be here.

I suppose I should start a Bookshelf thingy. :readingtwo:

I`m currently reading a book by Anna Dean called A Gentleman of Fortune - imagine if Jane Austen had spent her time writing whodunnits rather than concentrating on social commentary. ;)

For some reason, I hadn`t realised I`d be tempted to get more books by seeing what other people are reading... Oopsies. :doh:

Hello all and thanks for the welcome. :D

I`m currently reading a book by Anna Dean called A Gentleman of Fortune - imagine if Jane Austen had spent her time writing whodunnits rather than concentrating on social commentary. ;)

I read another of her books, A Moment of Silence, which is the first story with Dido Kent and I really liked it, so I've got A Gentleman of Fortune on my wishlist. :D

I read another of her books, A Moment of Silence, which is the first story with Dido Kent and I really liked it, so I've got A Gentleman of Fortune on my wishlist. :D

Ooh, book snap ! :giggle2:

I bought the first three in the series from the Book People when they were on special offer - it was cheaper to give them all a go then buy the first one separately ( which is how my TBR list gets into trouble. ;) )