Need help or opinion

tsourts

hello everyone and thank you for helping

i am trying to sell some of my fathers old books.

i searched online to find prices but no site priced any of them.

i also have books from 1920-1960 in really good shape, most of them are about military, air-force, WW2, and some about music and art.

how can i sell them?

could anyone here be interested in bargaining? 

• 1 month later...

For an idea of price, try ABE books online.  They sell from all over the place, small booksellers.  If you search for a book title on there, and it's listed, there will be an array of prices and condition of the book.  That will at least give you a ballpark figure from which to work.

http://www.abebooks.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in a very similar situation myself. My father was a bookseller and collector so I've spent all my life (64 years) surrounded by books. I've tried ebay, 1 week is just not enough. I've tried abebooks and I know it's my own fault but I lost money there. I've emailed my local book club, no reply. I've tried Blackwellls rare books online, sent them a full description of something of selling price about 75 pounds, got a 'no' back. Ive already given away 2 vanloads to a local charity but I have loads more. Antiquarian, 20th century early editions, religious stuff. Im honestly losing hope....