Mad Men

emelee

Who else watches?

I am only on season 1 so far. Episode 7. But I think I will watch all episodes of it. Already like this smoking show. Pun intended.

I hear there are complaints that the show is sexist. Well DUH! It is set in the 60s. They are keeping things real, which I think it just a good thing.

Jon Hamm.... Him alone is worth watching if you ask me. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcmM7Jh2Y3k

Simpsonized! :)

Edited by emelee

• 10 months later...

We recently watched all of the available 6 seasons.  Loved it!

No TV into the house, will either stream #7, or wait for the DVD so we can glom on them.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just finished season 4 - I kind of binge-watched the first four seasons, and now want to watch seasons 5 and 6 ASAP, so that I can start on season 7, before there are too many spoilers in the news :)

• 11 months later...

!!!!!!!DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE  LAST TWO EPISODES THAT JUST AIRED!!!!!!!

Great cartoon  of the last two episodes of Mad Men (first two eps of the second half of the last season)  that just aired from The New Yorker magazine.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/mad-men-cartoon-countdown-the-seventh-and-sixth-to-last-episodes?mbid=nl_041515_Daily&CNDID=36106963&mbid=nl_041515_Daily&CNDID=36106963&spMailingID=7666303&spUserID=OTY4MTI4NjU1NjUS1&spJobID=661434903&spReportId=NjYxNDM0OTAzS0

Edited by pontalba

• 4 weeks later...