Peter and Wendy

nazz

Hello all. I found a book at an antique store and realized it is probably worth a lot more than I got it for. I now want to sell it and am wondering if anybody may know how much it is worth. It is "Wendy and Peter" by J.M. Barrie. Published by Charles Scribner's Sons and illustrated by F.D. Bedford. It was published in the US in 1911. It is green with the gold glit writing and it even has the dust jacket. Any ideas? Thanks for responses.

There are a few 1911 on Abebooks.co.uk.  Prices vary depending on condition and whether it's actually a first printing of the first edition or not.  

Put "Peter and Wendy, J M Barrie Published by Charles Scribner's Sons and illustrated by F.D. Bedford 1911 with dust jacket" into a search engine and you'll find some results.

Your best bet is to contact an antiquarian bookseller.  Bookclubforum.co.uk is not a valuation platform, and although Abebooks have editions for sale that doesn't necessarily mean your copy is valuable.

Good luck - and if it is valuable do remember to tell us how much it's worth.  :)

• 10 months later...