second hand book sites

bookmonkey

Are there are any good sites for buying second hand fiction books.  I don't usually buy books, but I really like Diana Gabaldon, and her books are always out of the library.  I can never finish them before they're due back, since they're so long.  So I've decided to look into buying second hand copies.  We have two second hand book shops here.  i looked at them today, and they both have copies of Drums of Autumn (the one I'm looking for at the moment) for $10!!  Even if I could afford it, this seems a bit much to me for a second hand book.  I looked at a brand new copy in another bookstore and it was $27.  I also looked at Trademe (Kiwi version of ebay) and even on there they were at least $8, and there's at least $4 postage on top of this.

Edited by bookmonkey

I don't usually buy books, so I don't have much to swap Lucybird.  I'll check that site out.  Thanks.   

Edit: I had a look Lucybird.  They work out to about $1.19, but the shipping is at least $10!!  At that price I'm better off constantly reserving it until I finish it, and hoping I don't forget what happens in between reads.

Edited by bookmonkey