Who? Why?

EmilyM

Which book character would you most like to be and why?

I'd like to be Aragorn (male, I know) from Lord of the Rings.  His fearless, strong, protective attributes, his capcity for love and greatness and his total acceptance of himself are the things i admire. 

How about you?

Paddington Bear, Emily. :)

I spent a lot of my early years entranced by this duffle-wearing, marmalade-loving bear. I would get to meet Mrs. Bird and Mr. Gruber. I could practice my hard stares all day long.

Yes, it's the world’s first mod for me, Paddington Bear.

My Mum dressed me as Paddington Bear (upon my request) for the street party we had for Charles and Di's wedding.  She made to outfit, complete with Marmalade sandwiches in a little brown case.  :smile:

Paddington Bear, Emily. :)

I spent a lot of my early years entranced by this duffle-wearing, marmalade-loving bear. I would get to meet Mrs. Bird and Mr. Gruber. I could practice my hard stares all day long.

Yes, it's the world’s first mod for me, Paddington Bear.

Awwwww......that is so sweet :)

I always wanted to be Heidi as a child and I even went as far as having pet goats and naming them after Heidi's goats. Some of the names were quite a mouthful ...Schwanli and Schneehopli. I desperately tried to aquire the taste for goat's milk .....but alas, no.

Should some heavyweight selections arrive on to this thread, I fear both Paddington and Heidi will get something of a bashing. I am, however, consoled with the fact that Aragorn should more than hold his own, Emily! :)

When I was a kid, I always wanted to be George from The Famous Five books. I was never a "girlie" girl, and loved my train set and my bike, and being an only child and a bit of a tomboy, I always envied George, firstly because she had a dog (I'm mildly allergic to them so I could never have one) and secondly, because even though she was an only child she spent the holidays with three of her cousins, so she always had people to have adventures with!