3 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle

Michelle

The Boss!

• Admin
  • 9,376 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

Unfortunately running this forum does cost money - the software needs renewing every 6 months, and I try to help out with server costs every month.

I've never been very successful at running adverts on the site, and I've now removed most.

We do offer Supporter Membership, which gives benefits such as extra PM storage, an extra section on the forum, etc. Most importantly, that payment is very much appreciated, and helps with costs. This is £10 for a year, and has not increased at all since it was started - what value for money! ;)

I can accept paypal, cheque or direct bank transfer - simply send me a PM, and I will get it set up.
Added: You can use this link to go direct to my PayPal.

Thank you for your support  :kiss:

Edited by Michelle, 07 January 2017 - 02:00 PM.

#2 Michelle

Michelle

The Boss!

• Admin
  • 9,376 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

As an update on forum costs, I haven't received anything from any of the adverts for some time.. I assume this is either down to ad blockers, or simply that people visit their book selling sites direct, without coming here to click through. This is completely understandable, and I will probably remove the ads if this continues. 

Supporter Membership is the only income I have for the forum, and even that is limited. I am aware that we can't offer much, but I do try to do things like increased PM storage, avatar size etc. I really appreciate any support offered, as I want to keep the forum going all the time it's being used. 

According to my list, only 2 members are still covered.. everyone else's has expired. I will wait for a couple of weeks, then change memberships back. If you would like to continue, or even start a Supporter Membership, please either drop me a PM, or use paypal to update.. the address is the same. If you're unsure, please contact me to discuss.

Thank you!  :flowers2:

#3 Janet

Janet

Rebel Without A Clue!

• Admin
  • 9,786 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:28 PM

I'm so sorry - I didn't realise my subscription had expired - I think it ran out in July?  Anyway, I've sent you some money via Paypal.  Thanks so much for all you do for the forum - I don't say it often enough, but I really appreciate all you do for us.  :) xx

#4 Kell

Kell

Star of the Show!

• Moderators
  • 10,143 posts
  • Reading now?:Not as much as I'd like!
  • LocationThe Frozen North

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:09 AM

I've just sent you a little something via PayPal. For once I'm in a position to be able to help and I'm so happy I can for once! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users