Stories that have helped you through dark times

Brook

What P.G Wodehouse book would you recomend I read?

Hi JedCohelo, and welcome to the BCF forums  :006: .

Any of the Jeeves and Wooster books are all great, and they have some good omnibus's (usually 3 books in each omnibus) are well worth it. Summer Lightening in the Blandings Castle series is a real hoot  :lol: .

Hi JedCohelo, and welcome to the BCF forums  :006: .

Any of the Jeeves and Wooster books are all great, and they have some good omnibus's (usually 3 books in each omnibus) are well worth it. Summer Lightening in the Blandings Castle series is a real hoot  :lol: .

Will download them..then I'll tell you what I think..I'm crossing my fingers..

Btw: I'm soooooooo glad to have found this site, cause I'm a reader (I have no T.V..I have a movie projector..which means, I watch few select movies..)

and it means I read most of the time.

Thank you god for this website..am really happy to have foudn it.

and I'm happy that when I asked a suggestion, no one answer stupid stuff like : READ Jjasper Ford or whatever his name is.

And I'd like to add...that if someone had mentioned :"hitchikers way to the galaxy" - I wouldn't have sign up.!

Anwyay, I'm drunkish..and I'll be read ing Jeeves and Wooster.

thanks again.

Will download them..then I'll tell you what I think..I'm crossing my fingers..

I hope that you enjoy the Jeeves and Wooster books *fingers crossed too* . They are great for cheering me up on a cold, wet day, and there are so many of them, that if you love them, there’s plenty more of them.

Btw: I'm soooooooo glad to have found this site, cause I'm a reader (I have no T.V..I have a movie projector..which means, I watch few select movies..)

The BCF is a small(ish) and very friendly community, and there are a lot of people here who love to read, and to talk about them as well. You might find that it’s quite addicting to read and post at the Forums too. (I’ve only been at the BCF since autumn 2013, and I’m so glad I joined :smile: ).

Wow, no TV :o ! But at least there is the Net for you, and reading I suppose. I think that you are not alone when you have a good stock of books to keep you company. And then you can discuss them with like-minded people here after :smile: . Let us know that you feel about P.G. Wodehouse  :lurker: *fingers crossed again*

• 6 months later...