Rebecca Tope

I think Spring must be affecting me already, for today I bought a few Rebecca Tope novels to try, despite the fact that "crime" novels are generally something I avoid :smile:.

I do feel the need to stir my brain though, and she seems a safe, not too violent choice.  

Her murders being set in the lovely surroundings of the British countryside is also a bonus, to my mind.

So in the next day or two I'll start "A Cotswold Ordeal" and see how I get on.

Do we have any Tope fans out there?  I'd like your advice or views on this author, and your own favourites too, for my future :readingtwo:

Or ... does anyone have a (not too violent) author to suggest in crime, mystery, or general novels? 

Drop me a line in between cases, folks? ;)  

Edited by Booknutt

Thanks, Chrissy -                                                                                                             

forward march with the mission to find non-bloodsoaked crime and mystery novels! :smile:

Edited by Booknutt

I will get my thinking cap on Booknutt. :smile:

There are always the classics such as Sherlock Holmes, and the works of Agatha Christie, but I will contemplate more recent ones that aren't heavy with the graphic descriptions of violence, as many are.