Help! Desperately seeking book!!

Please help me to find the details of a Kids' (Age 9 to 12) science book (not a magazine) that I had in the early to mid 1960s. It was to do with scietific inventions & discoveries that made the modern world and had colour picures and text. I recall a few details of the contents, mostly pictures; here they are:

1. A picture of the Parkes Observatory radio telescope in Goobang Valley, Australia

2. A picture of the sinking Titanic. This was to illustrate the part Radio played in communication and there was a picture of Marconi alongside.

3. A hypothetical picture of a London Street with solar-powered streetlights (demo for practical use of a photo-electric cell)

4. On the very last page, there was a futuristic picture of cars and other vehicles being able to drive off-ground through magnetic 'tunnels'. In the foreground was a car with father & son driving along the 'street'.

I have tired desperately to guess the title for the past 2 years and failed. I have promised my niece to try and find it for her. So any help would be greatly appreciated.