Hello from a new member

Oblomov

Hi! I am Arun Vajpey, originally from Bangalore, India but now living in Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire. I am a GP by trade. I have been a voracious reader of all kinds of books since I learned to read and have a massive collection. I cannot understand why I have not become a member of a Book Forum beforehand, especially since I subscribe to other forums for movies, diving, comics. photography etc. My taste in books range from comics to sci-fi anthologies to old fashioned thrillers to esoterica to specific interests like the Titanic, Martin Bormann, JFK assassination and astronomy.

My absolute favourite place on the surface of the Earth and Venus is Hay-on-Wye, for very obvious reasons. We go there every other year and come back with a bootful of books.

My taste in books range from comics to sci-fi anthologies to old fashioned thrillers to esoterica to specific interests like the Titanic, Martin Bormann, JFK assassination and astronomy.

Oh my, welcome to the forum!

That's quite a list; maybe we can redefine you as a "valuable new member"!

Hope you enjoy weaving the various threads running through this forum.

Hello!

I'm not sure how I managed to miss your introductory thread, but I feel like I know you already after our chat on the other thread!

Hope you enjoy it here. We are a very friendly bunch and there are quite a few nurses here, so you are in good company.

I can understand how you love Hay-on-Wye. I'd like to go there one day. I wonder if we have any forum members who live near the town?? Anyone that lucky?

Enjoy the forum.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Pp