Hi!

maclsj

Hi! My name is Sarah and I've just joined the Book Club Forum this weekend. I love reading but have to admit I'm very narrow in my choice of books. I have recently been finding the confidence to try new things through joining a Book Club at work. I'm the daughter of two librarians so have always been around books!

I'm really looking forward to contributing here and have already written a review of the last book I've read on the review thread.

best wishes

Sarah

Hi Sarah, welcome to the BCF, you will find a varied selection of books here to discuss, there is also something going on. I have to admit my book choices have widened since joining up.

Welcome and happy reading Sarah...:)

Hi Sarah!

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you will love it here. Gosh...already written a review! It took me months before I had the confidence to do that!

I think many of us, me included have expanded our reading habits and explored genre which we would otherwise have avoided. I would never have wanted to read about werewolves, but Kell made Kelley Armstrongs books sound so interesting, I had to try, and now I'm a fan. I am reading a book at present that I would not have entertained a year ago, The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy, but now I have got pased the boxing bits at the beginning, I am really enjoying it.

Gosh...I ramble!

Hope you enjoy the forum. I look forward to reading your posts.

Pp

:) aboard, Sarah! We'll soon have you discovering new authors to add to your list of favourites. If you're up for trying something new, we have a monthly reading circle with the books chosen by members, so there's always something different to try - I've discovered lots of different authors that way.

Good to have you here. :sign0072:

Hi Sarah, welcome.

This is a good place for suggestions to expand your reading, you'll discover loads of new stuff to try.

Before I came here I was always found it hard to find decent books and never knew what to read. Now my wanted list is massive and growing all the time!!

Hope you enjoy it here

Andrea

Thank you for such a warm welcome! It really means a lot!

I have to admit I'm dead impressed with the forum. Have tried to join reading groups on MySpace but haven't got much out of them so far.

The reading circle hear sounds great and I will have to join. At the moment I'm supposed to be cutting down on reading because I'm trying to move house/job/life so lots to do! Hopefully when things settle down at the end of the summer I can go back to reading full time :)

You all sound great and I'm really glad I found this place.

Hi Sarah - plently of inspiration here - I'd say my reading has broadened since joining this forum and my TBR list has grown considerably. I work in a library so being surrounded by books makes them very hard to resist - and of course they're free!

Happy reading

Judy