What's up in February?

Lilywhite

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yeah. I can't believe that the government thinks people can survive on £200 a month. That's rent for anywhere immediately. I'm happy for you. Will be worth it to have some spare cash :D

Yep, I'm lucky that I still live with my parents. I guess they'll want me to give them money now though! ;)

I expect it to be a while before I even start working though, as CRB checks take time to come through.

ETA: Thanks Athena and Chrissy! :)

Edited by ashleighjane

I've just been offered a job at a care home - 38.5 hours a week,

£6.35 per hour - so I probably won't manage to read as quickly as I have

been doing! Though I've not actually been given a start date yet.

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your new job.

Not much happening here really had a bit of a rubbish driving lesson yesterday. Was really annoyed at myself because I know I can do better and I've just rebooked my test so I have a date to be aimming for now.

Ooh yummy! Post a pic! I love cake. As long as it's sponge. Don't like chocolate cake/chocolate icing and frosting. :D

Finally managed to e-mail my essay to me so I might do some of that tonight before I do more in the lesson tomorrow. Going to watch some more Vampire Diaries in a sec as I have no work to do! Woo!

Below is a photo of the cake. It hasn't got frosting or anything on it, we don't normally have those kinds of things in the house unless we plan to make a cake. I put some coconut bits through the cake but you don't really taste them. The cake didn't get as high as I'd hoped (the flour was a bit old), but it tastes great!

IMG_6326_0.25.jpg

Good luck with your essay!