What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

The Clemson University Marching Band puts on a fantastic display during halftime of the football game. You really need to keep your eyes on the band as they change shape rapidly.

http://www.mandatory.com/2013/11/21/clemson-marching-band-pulls-off-amazing-nintendo-themed-halftime/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D410340

Edited by muggle not

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've seen all of season two of Game of Thrones now. I look forward to reading more of the books so I can find out what happens next :P. Part of season two is actually in book three part one (at least), so I'll first read some more familiar scenes but it should still be a lot of fun.

Edited by Athena

I love his documentaries. :boogie:

there great arent they, he composes himself so well, where some people would lose there temper (eg hated family, paedophiles, nazis) he knows how to say things, he does it so well, i love watching his shows !!

^ I think it's because he seems to have a genuine interest in what makes these people tick, and that's what he tries to find out rather than being judgemental. I think he's got such a brilliant way of interacting with people - he can ask questions so inoffensively; he must be a naturally curious person.

The Act of Killing - A documentary that challenges former Indonesian death squad leaders to
reenact their real-life mass-killings in whichever cinematic genres they
wish, including classic Hollywood crime scenarios and lavish musical
numbers.

just watched quite a hard hitting documentary called Just Melvin, Just Evil - A Familys Story of Incest. The dad got away with killing someone & raping his 7 or 8 young kids. The documentary maker was one of the victims sons too, how he didnt strangle him i dont know!!

We've been watching Jonathan Creek. I bought the DVDs of the series last summer. Previously I had seen several episodes on British TV. It's a real joy to see them again and later on to see some I haven't seen yet. We've seen two episodes so far, though we skipped the first one since it's longer. I do hope to feel well enough to be watching the first episode as well sometime soon.