What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleepy Hollow 1x01.  Like.   :smile:

Same here! Am recording the series [thought it may be tosh, and of course it sort of is, but the best kind of watchable tosh.]

Great British Bake Off (Sunday repeat - waiting for Strictly Come Dancing results)

Umm... have a feeling I tweeted exactly the same thing last Sunday! :D

Same here, Bake off and then Strictly, followed later by Downton. Perfect night's viewing.

Sleepy Hollow 1x02 - still like :D

Bates Motel 1x05.  Can't make my mind up about this yet.  And why do the characters have to sniff so much?? :banghead:

The Tunnel 1x01 - British/French remake of The Bridge.  Not a patch on the original.

Bates Motel 1x05.  Can't make my mind up about this yet.  And why do the characters have to sniff so much?? :banghead:

Um, can't say I noticed the sniffing (must just be you :P). I reckon the show gets better and better. :)

Just watched the 1st episode of Walking Dead Season 4, cant wait till next week for the next one!

I thought the first episode back was great! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

I'm watching the seventh episode of The Paradise, and oh my god, in this episode we are introduced to the milliner of the town, and you will never believe who played the part. David Bamber, aka the man who played Mr Collins in Pride & Prejudice!! :lol: Oh boy :D Oh he looks somewhat different (of course, he's a bit older now), but still he somehow seems the same.... :D

Big tighter now Geordie! Wouldn't mind you beating them though (though hubby supports L'Pool), would loosen the top of the table a bit. (I support Chelsea)

finished 2-2 even though we had a man sent off, good result.