Top Posters In This Topic

My addictions:

Dexter

American Horror Story

Games of Thrones

Bates Motel

Shameless

Just started getting into Ray Donovan

I feel like I am missing something from the list....hmmm...

Ooh, I'm with you on most of these! I didn't quite get into American Horror Story, but I want to give it another chance because I think I'd really like it.

I recently watched the entire first series of Bates Motel in a few days. It was awesome! I'm looking forward to the second season.

And Dexter and Game of Thrones are just terrific. :) Are you talking about the UK version of Shameless? That's the one I've watched the most, although I've started going off it a little bit in the recent one or two seasons.

Yesterday we watched the last two episodes of StarGate Universe, it was quite good! Though I'm also a little sad that it's over. Now we'll start watching another TV series' DVD or Blu-ray, maybe Game of Thrones season two.

Castle 5x23 - worst episode for ages, although . . .

Tony Almeida as shifty government agent - there's a shock!! :o  :giggle2: 

Castle finale -

It seemed to me to be a retread ( in part ) from an earlier ep, one where the missing college student turns out to be undercover as a dominatrix oslt.  :huh: And does `Tony` play anything else ?? ;)  

Edited by Little Pixie

I'm watching star trek enterprise and stargate again.

Having watched the final episode of the take last night, I looked up the cast. tom hardy has been in more than you think and the other chap, now plays morse.

Ooh, I'm with you on most of these! I didn't quite get into American Horror Story, but I want to give it another chance because I think I'd really like it.

I recently watched the entire first series of Bates Motel in a few days. It was awesome! I'm looking forward to the second season.

And Dexter and Game of Thrones are just terrific. :) Are you talking about the UK version of Shameless? That's the one I've watched the most, although I've started going off it a little bit in the recent one or two seasons.

If you liked Bates Motel, you HAVE to watch American Horror story.I am in awe of Jessica Lange,she is amazing.

Shameless,I am watching the U.S version.

*sighs* Dexter...I love him,hope they close the series  with a bang.

I'm watching Alfred Hitchcock Presents.

Oh, I haven't seen it in ages, loved it!!

We are watching the series Nikita, the first season.  After the first 4 or 5 episodes it gets quite good. 

I'm catching up on Ray Donovan.  Up to ep 6 now.  It's grim but it's pretty good  :smile:

This did make me laugh, though.  The FBI agent had just unknowingly taken some LSD . . . 

What, you're already at the end?? Wasn't it freaking scary??? :o Did you like the show? :)

I'm watching The Paradise, a new costume drama that just started here in Finland, yesterday evening. I have high hopes for this one! :)

Yep, it's awesome. :) And yes, the end of season 1 was scary! Already partway through season 2 now.

Yep, it's awesome. :) And yes, the end of season 1 was scary! Already partway through season 2 now.

I'm so happy you're enjoying the show!! Now I don't have to feel anxious about recommending the show to you :giggle: The last episode was a real thriller when I watched it the first time. I was at the edge of my seat, mouth gaping open and it was just sooo scary! Do you have any favorite characters?

Edit: I almost forgot: I'm watching day 5 of the celebrity Big Brother :D

Edited by frankie

We were going to watch a new episode (for us) of The Big Bang Theory, we recorded it but for some reason it wasn't on when the TV guide said it was going to be on ><. I don't know if it was on at a later time, my parents wanted to see The Voice of Holland so we couldn't record any longer. We would've been able to if the SD channels worked but for some reason the satellite seems to not want to display them. I'm not sure what's going on with it. But the Blu-ray of season six comes out soon and I've asked it for my birthday (in October) so only two more months and then I can see it :).

We have been watching the DVD of Welcome to the N.H.K. which is an anime TV series. It deals with themes such as social anxiety, it's quite interesting and funny at times.