What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the whole movie but didn't enjoy it at all. I personally dislike Keira, why does she have to be on everything! :(

I tried watching the 1940 movie some years ago, but I was so used to Elizabeth having dark hair and Jane having fair hair (BBC is to blame :giggle:) that I kept getting confused who was who and couldn't finish it :D

Edit: Almost forgot: I'm watching Come Dine with Me, the Swedish edition (which is the best there is).

Almost all I watch on tv is football, uk come dine with me, and Crimewatch uk. As far as come dine is concerned, it is going downhill with lots of fancy dress, etc. Occasionally good but I `ve been watching since 2010 and it is poorer now than it was then.

I dislike the Aussie come dine.

The Big Bang Theory :D

Me too. :smile2: The one I'm watching has my favourite Sheldon quote ever in it (I know I've posted it before, but I can't help it!):

This movie baffles me every time we watch it. The instructions are very clear. Don't feed the Gremlins after midnight. Don't get the Gremlins wet. How hard is that?

I :wub: Sheldon!

Edited by chesilbeach

The Big Bang Theory :D

Kylie - my GD (sister of the one that is in Australia) met Kaley Cuoco (female star of the Big Bang Theory) last year. My GD was working as the Asst. Art Director for a movie that Kaley was making.

Glad to see there are so many Big Bang Theory fans here. :)

Kylie - my GD (sister of the one that is in Australia) met Kaley Cuoco (female star of the Big Bang Theory) last year. My GD was working as the Asst. Art Director for a movie that Kaley was making.

Very cool! I read an interview with her recently, and she seems like a very nice, down-to-earth woman.

This is very cool!

@ Sheldon quotes

I love his quotes too (the ones posted are very good)! I don't think I could think of one favourite one, there are so many good ones.

Watching a performance by Johnny Carson in, I think, St. Louis when he was hosting the Tonight Show in 1965.

Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis showed up unannounced, I believe, and they all sang "Birth of the Blues".

It is a wonderful performance. Count Basie is in the background.

http://youtu.be/VPH0-g25Vl8

Watching a performance by Johnny Carson in, I think, St. Louis when he was hosting the Tonight Show in 1965.

Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis showed up unannounced, I believe, and they all sang "Birth of the Blues".

It is a wonderful performance. Count Basie is in the background.

That's great Muggle. I wouldn't have recognised Johnny Carson. Weren't the audience just loving it? Sad that none of those guys are with us anymore.

After watching a recent interview with Hugh Jackman in which he mentioned doing a song and dance at the the beginning of the 2011 Oscars (which he hosted) I just had to look it up! Very funny! :D

Edited by chaliepud