What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

yes it was, especially when the zombies started falling through the roof of the store

I read that before watching it - spoiled the surprise a bit!

The Walking Dead 4x01

Bates Motel 1x06

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Full House! I haven't seen it in some time but I like that show. Which season did you see, how old were the children?

Well one episode I saw was when Michelle was starting preschool. Don't know what season that was. Maybe you would know? Edited by Rachel56789

I :wub:Modern Family! Unfortunately, no-one else I know does :(

I love it, and I know Kylie does, too! :) But now that I think about it, you probably meant your real-life friends? :blush: The show's brilliant. Amazing, amazing actors, and great characters. One of the best sitcoms ever :)

I love it, and I know Kylie does, too! :) But now that I think about it, you probably meant your real-life friends? :blush: The show's brilliant. Amazing, amazing actors, and great characters. One of the best sitcoms ever :)

I did mean the people at home and work, but you're still my real-life friends, aren't you?  You're not a figment of my imagination, I hope? 'Cos that would be really weird since I've posted books to you, and had some back :o 

Glad to find someone else who enjoys it though :D  Just when I think I've found my favourite character another episode comes along and I change my mind!  :lol:

I did mean the people at home and work, but you're still my real-life friends, aren't you?  You're not a figment of my imagination, I hope? 'Cos that would be really weird since I've posted books to you, and had some back :o 

:D I poke myself, I hurt, therefore I am! :friends3: 

Glad to find someone else who enjoys it though :D  Just when I think I've found my favourite character another episode comes along and I change my mind!   :lol:

Yep it's simply impossible to choose! :D But I have to say that from the kids, Manny is the best. He's such a dear darling old soul! It was funny when he met

someone online and then asked her over, and turns out the lady he'd been chatting to was in her thirties :D

Yes!  I do love how ditzy Hayley is as well as Lily now she's able to properly deliver lines and be so cutting. :D

Phil absolutely cracks me up though, but I think my favourite is probably between him, Cam and Gloria.  One of my favourite episodes is

when Cam and Mitch want to adopt a second child, and they go to Mexico(?) and take Gloria along to interpret, and it turns into an episode of a spanish speaking soap opera :lol:

Edited by chesilbeach

Yes!  I do love how ditzy Hayley is as well as Lily now she's able to properly deliver lines and be so cutting. :D

I must confess I've only seen the first few seasons, and Lily's still a baby in them :(  I'm looking forward to seeing her grow during the show :) She's such a cutie! I did see the older Lily in a few pics on an online article, and she was adorable, too :)

Phil absolutely cracks me up though, but I think my favourite is probably between him, Cam and Gloria.  One of my favourite episodes is

when Cam and Mitch want to adopt a second child, and they go to Mexico(?) and take Gloria along to interpret, and it turns into an episode of a spanish speaking soap opera :lol:

I can't wait to see that :D Like I said, I haven't unfortunately watched the later seasons, but I couldn't help and read the spoiler :giggle2: Whenever I'm at a DVD section in a deparment store, I look out for DVD sets of the show, but the ones I find are always rather pricey, I'm waiting for some kind of sale on them :blush:

I didn't like Phil to begin with, but now he's grown on me. I love how he interacts with his son, they are just so alike :D

And Gloria is so wise... One might think she was this stereotypical bimbo, but no, she has such a kind heart, and she always has some grains of wisdom to spare... Amazing show! :D