What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

Watched the first episode of Defiance, the new Syfy series from Rockne O'Bannon (of Farscape fame).  Fairly predictable but a reasonable amount of fun.  Shall stick with it for a few more eps  :smile:

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching re-runs of According to Jim. Because there is absolutely nothing else on.

But tonight is Grey's Anatomy....one of my favorites.

^^  Re Broadchurch, we actually worked out who the killer was a while back, and it became blindingly obvious last week when . . .

Ellie said to the Pauline Quirk character "How could you not see what was going on in your own home?"

Didn't spoil the final episode for me, though - I thought it was excellent, quite powerful and moving.

^^  Re Broadchurch, we actually worked out who the killer was a while back, and it became blindingly obvious last week when . . .

Ellie said to the Pauline Quirk character "How could you not see what was going on in your own home?"

Didn't spoil the final episode for me, though - I thought it was excellent, quite powerful and moving.

I was pretty sure I knew who'd done it, but not for the same reason.. and I missed that subtle reference that you picked up on but it does seem a blindingly obvious clue now!!  Must pay more attention.... :D

I was pretty sure I knew who'd done it, but not for the same reason.. and I missed that subtle reference that you picked up on but it does seem a blindingly obvious clue now!!  Must pay more attention.... :D

I'm usually the last person to spot these things  :lol:

Btw, here's that

they mentioned afterwards (includes spoilers if you haven't seen the final episode).

I watched about half the first episode of The Politician's Husband. Excellent acting from Emily Watson and David Tennant. You can just tell bad things are going to happen to their relationship now he is a house husband. And he can't connect with his autistic kid.