What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

I've been watching Downton Abbey on a variety of. Streaming sources-Netflix, PBS and Hulu. I am so in love with Mr Bates!!

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rita Hayworth and the Bee Gee's

This is very nice to say the least..... Someone had a lot of fun with this and spent hours putting these clips together. Most of the people in the clips were deceased before the Bee Gee's recorded "Stayin' Alive."
Music may change, but the moves are timeless. Look for Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra, Gene Nelson, Larry Parks, Fred Astaire, Phil Silvers and others having fun dancing. Love those Bee Gees!

We're watching The Avengers again right now.  So many good looking guys on the screen at once and I'm swooning! :giggle:

Shocking!  Where's Scarlett Johansson when you need her?  Oh, there she is :giggle2:

Looking forward to Broadchurch later, anyone else watching it?

We've been watching it, but will be recording it to watch later.  My profile photo is taken at the café one cliff away from the caravan park featured in the programme!  The police station and town are in the village just before the first cliff, then after the cliff you get the caravan park, then another cliff, then my favourite café. :D

I watched James Nesbitts Ireland, Then some Kenny Everett and am now watching Billy Connolly: Edge of the world.

The Challenger

For anyone who missed it, try and catch up with it on iPlayer; a very interesting account of Nobel Prize winner Richard Feynman's experiences on the committee that investigated the Challenger disaster. William Hurt is excellent.

Looking forward to Broadchurch later, anyone else watching it?

Yeah, it's decent (amazing, considering it's ITV!).  I record it and watch it later in the week, so I don't have to sit through all the ad breaks.

We've been watching it, but will be recording it to watch later.  My profile photo is taken at the café one cliff away from the caravan park featured in the programme!  The police station and town are in the village just before the first cliff, then after the cliff you get the caravan park, then another cliff, then my favourite café. :D

It must be great to watch something filmed so close to home, I hope the weather is better for you though!

Yeah, it's decent (amazing, considering it's ITV!).  I record it and watch it later in the week, so I don't have to sit through all the ad breaks.

I couldn't wait this week, so I just waiting until it was 15 mins in then I could do the same... It was a good one!