Lilywhite

I prefer the touring cars myself.

Into the hollow - Queens of the stone age

Edited by dex

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried some Stone sour but they were too easy listening for me.

Edited by dex

Which audiobook, Miss Mabel?

I'm listening to my old cds now.. and this is one of my favourite

Ooooh, Eleonora, pleased to meet another Pearl Jam fan! They are absolutely amazing, one of my  most favorite bands ever :smile2:

Typical reaction of commuters in London, trying to ignore her :rolleyes:

What's that? Is she in the habit of doing shows in the tube? What, why? Is she drunk on the vid :o (No, I don't know anything about what's been going on in her life, I just recently discovered last night that I'd been listening to a lot of Kim Wilde back when I was a kid but I either didn't know it was Kim Wilde and just listened to some random songs by her, or then I've completely forgotten I've been a kiddie fan of hers :shrug:)

I'm currently listening to Seminaarimäen Mieslaulajat, a popular Finnish a cappella group.

Edited by frankie

What's that? Is she in the habit of doing shows in the tube? What, why? Is she drunk on the vid :o (No, I don't know anything about what's been going on in her life, I just recently discovered last night that I'd been listening to a lot of Kim Wilde back when I was a kid but I either didn't know it was Kim Wilde and just listened to some random songs by her, or then I've completely forgotten I've been a kiddie fan of hers :shrug:)

She was just a bit tipsy and having fun on the way home after a Christmas party, 'tis all   :smile:

She was just a bit tipsy and having fun on the way home after a Christmas party, 'tis all   :smile:

I figured that might also be the case, but when you said it was a typical reaction of a Londoner, to ignore her, I thought there was an epidemy of Kim Wilde shows on the tube, the 'common' Londoners trying as hard as possible not to see her or hear her :D

Ooooh, Eleonora, pleased to meet another Pearl Jam fan! They are absolutely amazing, one of my  most favorite bands ever :smile2:

I really love Pearl Jam!! Eddie Vedder's voice is so amazing! It seems we have a lot in common Frankie, don't we?

This cold life - Paradise lost, You make me wanna - Alice cooper, and Skeletons in the closet

Someone from work who is 20 yrs older is going to see a tribute to The Eagles this weekend in Birmingham.

Edited by dex