The last film you saw - 2013

Lilywhite

I've just watched Miss Congeniality. I've seen it when I was a teenager and recently decided to buy the DVD, it was great to see it again. It's a very funny film, Sandra Bullock is a good actress in my opinion.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just watched Miss Congeniality. I've seen it when I was a teenager and recently decided to buy the DVD, it was great to see it again. It's a very funny film, Sandra Bullock is a good actress in my opinion.

I watched that the other day, too. :) I agree. Sandra Bullock is always good to watch in a movie.

Les Mis! I did like it but near the end I was drifting away from the film and thinking about when I got home. I liked the singing but there was just too much and when they're having a conversation in song it doesn't sound right. Absolutely loved all the group singing though! My favourite parts were with Sacha Baren-Cohen and Helena Bonham-Carter

Avoid the sequel!

I watched a lot of movies last week. I don't know if I can remember them all.

It's Complicated. Meryl Streep <3 It was a pretty good movie. And John Krasinski had a small role in it, always a plus. He was a bit like Jim in The Office, a good guy who tries to spare everyone the heartache.

Finding Bliss. Not good!

Letters to Juliet. What a sweet idea for a movie! I enjoyed the journey very much. Seyfried is everywhere these days, it's so weird seeing her in all these movies when I came to know her as the dead girl in Veronica Mars. The male lead in LtJ was a bit disappointing. A bit like a Logan in GG. Although he did improve little by little.

Dan in Real Life. Steve Carell :wub: I almost missed this! The plot was described in such a boring way that I didn't want to watch it, and it didn't say Carell was in it. So I only caught up with it by pure chance when I was channel surfing, I think I missed the first 30 minutes of it, but I didn't mind, I had to jump in and watch the rest. Liked it very much! And there were loads of other great actors too, such as John Mahoney ( :wub:), Britt Robertson, Amy Ryan (Holly from The Office :wub:), and Jessica Hecht. I really want to see the whole movie some day.

I really like Dan In Real Life too, it's a great film (you should see all of it sometime)! I think Steve Carell is a great actor. I don't recognise the other names you mention, I only know the most famous actors really :blush:, though I may recognise them if I see them in something else.

I really like Dan In Real Life too, it's a great film (you should see all of it sometime)! I think Steve Carell is a great actor. I don't recognise the other names you mention, I only know the most famous actors really :blush:, though I may recognise them if I see them in something else.

Yep I definitely want to watch the whole movie :yes: And I actually want to watch all Carell's movies, I think he's fabulous. And it's so weird, but great to see him in normal people's clothes :D (He always has a suit in The Office. Except for the rare occasions when he's dressed down)