5. Reasons to Live: Stories by Amy Hempel

6. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

7. A Child Called "It": One Child's Courage to Survive by Dave Pelzer

8. Until I Find You by John Irving

9. The Secret Life Of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

10. Ireland by Frank Delaney

11. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant

3. Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk

I've just done a bit of research on No. 3 on your list - it sounds interesting. I'll be looking forward to hearing what you thought of it.

One of my buddies was reading Timetraveller's Wife. I've never heard back what she thought of it yet...

I've really been hoping to talk with somebody who has already read it, but I actually don't know any readers offline and none of my online reader friends have gotten to it yet. So, I'm going strictly by reviews I've read all over the 'net. I hope it's good.

I'm working my way down the list and just started Lunar Park today, so it'll be awhile before I get to The Time Traveler's Wife, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you know how it was.

We'll maybe get to it about the same time then - it's a little way down my list too. Then we can discuss plot points together - that'd be nice :D (My buddy promised she'd lend it to me.)

3. Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk

I've just done a bit of research on No. 3 on your list - it sounds interesting. I'll be looking forward to hearing what you thought of it.

Palahniuk is hit or miss for me. I liked Fight Club, but I hated Invisible Monsters which came highly recommended to me. I'm willing to give him another shot and hoping this one is an interesting read. The premise sounds wicked. 8-)

• 1 month later...

I confess, I'm reading my list out of order. I've read the first two and am working on a third from the list. I know....I'm a slow reader.

The whole Time Traveler's Wife thing through me off. I ordered the book more than two months ago, and I planned to read it earlier, so I could join in on the discussions here. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the book on time because of some ordering snafu, so I started reading Ireland by Frank Delaney. So far, I'm really enjoying it, but I'm reading it slowly.

After Ireland, I plan to read TTW - and I'm looking forward to reading through the old threads with everybody's comments and stuff.