Good evening

melodyrose142

Hi everyone. My names Melody, I've spent the majority of my evening writing my best friends bio for a dating site so will try and make this as far away from that as possible.

I'm 23 and although I've never described myself as a lover of books I've always read more than the people around me. Insert joke about the youth of today.

I work full time and love what I do but I'm looking to get in to reading a lot more mainly to relax and for time for myself. So cliché I know.

Favourite books would be Tweak - Nic Sheff and Where Rainbows End - Cecelia Ahern. Loved Tweak for how honest and dark it got. While Where Rainbows End is quite the love story, I'm much more interested in the way its written with just letters/emails between two people. This would definitely be my favourite set up of book and I'm very grateful for any recommendations along this line.

Been given Love Falls - Esther Freud by a work colleague, don't know anything about it but I'm sure that's the best way to start.

Anyway, I'll stop there, happy I managed to avoid any GSOH and such like.

thanks guys.