Hello !!!!

moussecake

Hello to all fellow bookworms!!!

I am new to the book forum, but let me tell you I am truly addicted to books! I buy so many, I have a whole shelf full of books yet to read!

I am quite varied with the books I read and have just finished the book 'Taken' by Chris Jordan which was fantastic. I'm currently reading 'The Girls'- by Lori Lansen. I've only read the first chapter, but it seems quite interesting.

Anyway, look at me, I've only just registered and already I can't stop yacking about my books :sleeping-smiley-009!

Do you have any tips on good reads out at the mo?

What are you currently reading?

Nice talking to you all xx xx xx

Hello and Welcome.

I'm JudyB, as well as being addicted to reading I'm addicted to this forum. Currently reading The Good Husband of Zebra Drive by Alexander McCall Smith but am eagerly anticipating the arrival of A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini who wrote the wonderful novel The Kite Runner.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Hi Moussecake, and :sleeping-smiley-009 to the forum! Not to worry about yacking about your books - we ALL do that here! I'm currently listening to an audio book of The Hound of the Baskervilles and I'm about to start reading The Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood.

Hi and welcome.

I'm currently reading the forum reading circle book for June, Clive Barker's The thief of always.

After that its going to be a fight between Oscar Wilde's Picture of Dorian Gray, Steinbecks' Of Mice and Men or Daniella Westbrook's autobiography which has been sitting on my shelf since Christmas.

Andrea

Hiya Mousecake!

Don't apologise for talking about books! That's what this forum is for. And boy....do we talk!

I am trying to read The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy, but the first few chapters are all about boxing, which doesn't grab me, but it is supposed to be about a murder, so I'll persevere!

I am about to start the Vampire's Seduction... and I have a pile of books, (audio as well) waiting here...

Anyway, enjoy. It's a good place to be.

Pp

Hi Mousecake! Glad you could join us. There is always room for another bookworm.

I have just finished reading Fruit of the Lemon by Andrea Levy and I think I will start soon on Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys, which has been sitting on my shelf for nearly a year now.

Hope you enjoy the chat here. :sleeping-smiley-009

:Dhi mousse-welcome!!!! my name is carm from across the pond in nyc-i llove talking about books and am so happy i found this site- i'm currently on a mission to complete the first 6 harry potters before the last one comes out- i'm just about halfway through the prisoner of azkaban so i might have a chance-have fun!!!:sleeping-smiley-009