Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

I know that they are gradually re-releasing all her back catalogue of books on Kindle that were originally published back in the 1980s under pen names, and I suspect that every time they put one on the daily deal, the sales of other books in that particular series increase, so the publisher actively encourages it.  I can't complain, as although they are quick, easy, throwaway stories, I'm a sucker for them, and can't resist the bargain prices!  I think at last count, she'd published 157 books since the early 1980s, and I think about 100 of those were published under a variety of pen names.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few YA books for 99p at the moment, and many of the authors are due to come and chat to us next month.

Soul Beach by Kate Harrison

The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke

Broken by A E Rought

Pantomime by Laura Lam

Poltergeeks by Sean Cummings

Shift by Kim Curran

Katya's World by Jonathan L Howard

Blackwood by Gwenda Bond

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Robin Hobb's Soldier Son Trilogy is 0.49p for the entire trilogy at the moment :o

I've read the series, not bad. Not as good as the assassin apprentice series in my opinion. If I already didn't already own them I would grab this.

Edited by Devi

• 2 weeks later...

The UK amazon site has some MC Beaton Hamish Macbeth, Agatha Raisin and Regency novels for 99p each.

The USA site has among other bargains, the kindle version of Brom's 'The Child Thief' for $1.99, described as, a spellbinding re-imagining of the beloved Peter Pan story. Although I would warn that this is a dark retelling.

Edited by Chrissy