Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

Thanks Steve, I'll think about it a bit more. I've got a few weeks to make up my mind yet ...

For 99p it does it really matter if you never read it? (I bought a copy on that premise at the beginning of the month, btw!).

The first book in Jack Campbell's Lost Fleet series, Dauntless, is one of the Deal's of the Day, today.  Worth a punt at 99p.  Steve, is that one you have read?

Edited by Raven

For 99p it does it really matter if you never read it? (I bought a copy on that premise at the beginning of the month, btw!).

:o Buy a book and never read it?  Who do you think I am?????  It would just sit on my Kindle, taunting me ...

Read me.  

Read me. 

Readmereadmereadmereadmereadmereadme.

READ ME.

READ ME.

READ ME.

READ ME.

AREN'T YOU EVER GOING TO READ ME???

The first book in Jack Campbell's Lost Fleet series, Dauntless, is one of the Deal's of the Day, today.  Worth a punt at 99p.  Steve, is that one you have read?

Nah.  I was tempted a year or two back but went with the Merrimack and Vorkosigan books instead.  I've heard reasonable things about it, though, so I might give it a go when I've finished some of the multiple other series I already have on the go.

:o Buy a book and never read it?  Who do you think I am?????  It would just sit on my Kindle, taunting me ...

Read me.  

Read me. 

Readmereadmereadmereadmereadmereadme.

READ ME.

READ ME.

READ ME.

READ ME.

AREN'T YOU EVER GOING TO READ ME???

No it wouldn't, it'd sit on your Kindle saying "I only cost 99p, don't worry 'bout it"  :giggle2:

No it wouldn't, it'd sit on your Kindle saying "I only cost 99p, don't worry 'bout it"  :giggle2:

You've obviously got a kinder, nicer Kindle than me … mine taunts me all the time, especially when I'm reading a paperback ... I can hear it from the coffee table whispering and moaning that I've abandoned it and there's books I haven't read on it that should be my first choices. At least the paperbacks keep each other company on the bookshelves and are happy to wait for me to get to them.  :( 

The Day of the Triffids is one of Amazon's daily deals today, but be warned if you buy it, it isn't the original version (I'm not sure if it is abridged, but there are definitely some word changes on the first page.  It could be a US version, not sure!).

• 3 weeks later...

The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson is free today on Kindle UK. This is a YA book that I can thoroughly recommend. :smile:   

From Amazon, 

For fans of John Green, David Levithan and Rainbow Rowell: a beautiful, funny and heartfelt novel about love and forgiveness. Seventeen-year-old Lennie Walker spends her time tucked safely and happily in the shadow of her fiery older sister, Bailey. But when Bailey dies abruptly, Lennie is catapulted to centre stage of her own life.....