Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

I hope you enjoy it! I liked it when I read it last week :). A few of us are doing a Maze Runner Group Read, feel free to post your thoughts in the thread when you read it.

Yes!  We'd be happy to chat with you about it!  Maybe after Revival... how's that going by the way?

The Maze Runner is the Kindle Daily Deal (UK). Only £0.99 so I bought it. :smile:  

Thanks for this one. Been interested in it for a while and at that price it would've been rude to say no! :yes:

Re Stephen King's Revival, can those who bought it at the higher price not return it for a refund?  And then buy it again at the lower price?  I was just looking at my Kindle content on Amazon and the books I have bought since the beginning of November all have the option to 'return for refund' :shrug:

For me, I was trying to decide between hardback and ebook - and as they were the same price, I went for the hardback. If the ebook had started off at £2.99 (or I knew it was going to drop) I would have made a different decision.

As it is, I'm not even reading yet, so I don't know why I rushed to get it! sigh...

Re Stephen King's Revival, can those who bought it at the higher price not return it for a refund?  And then buy it again at the lower price?  I was just looking at my Kindle content on Amazon and the books I have bought since the beginning of November all have the option to 'return for refund' :shrug:

I looked at my Kindle purchases a few days ago, but none of them had the option to return for refund, as that's what I wanted to do. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw on Amazon Kindle deals http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I7JFCAY/ref=s9_hps_ft_g351_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=0ZM13FW46APASB5H9XC8&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1589752402&pf_rd_i=1000677541

The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien [Kindle Edition] J.R.R. Tolkien 

J.R.R. Tolkien (Author)
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
See search results for this author
Are you an author? Learn about Author Central

(Author), Humphrey Carpenter (Editor)

for 2.99 USD

• 4 weeks later...

Today The Warded Man (known as The Painted Man in the UK) by Peter V. Brett, book one in the Demon Cycle series, is on Kindle Deal in the US: link, $1.99 (or $2.40 for international like me).

I read the paperbook version of this book and really enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...

Every day I check the Kindle Daily Deal, but I'm thinking of not bothering any more.  I haven't seen a single book on there I've been even vaguely interested in at least a couple of months.  The monthly offers have been pretty uninspiring for the last few months too.  I'm thinking of just visiting once a week to check if any of the books on my wish list have dropped in price and there are any bargains to be had there.

I find it very disappointing as well. I will still check every day, as it doesn't take much time, but there certainly hasn't been anything that I felt like buying for quite a while. That's not necessarily a bad thing though, considering the size of my TBR pile. :giggle2:

And having said the Daily Deals have been rubbish, they actually have one on there today that I was looking at the other day and quite fancied -  In the Hour of Victory: The Royal Navy at War in the Age of Nelson by Sam Willis - for 99p  :D