Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just caught several items for free.on Kindle today: three short stories by Jason Gurley and a book by Patrice Fitzgerald.  Most of the rest of Jason Gurley's stories were just 99 cents.  I haven't read any of them yet but they all seem to be sci-fi/dystopian sort of pieces and the synopses seem promising.  Regardless, you can't beat free!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazon Kindle in the UK have a selection of Children's and YA books on sale for one week only, includes some popular authors such as Patrick Ness and Cassandra Clare.  Sale ends 21st April (which is actually a bit over a week).  http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=s9_hps_ft_brwse?_encoding=UTF8&node=4535062031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=00N7ZXNVK8RQW4VFWGKQ&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=484281987&pf_rd_i=1000577623

• 1 month later...

That's a great deal! Your link led to me to the deal page with everything but I did a search and found the books. Since I really prefer paperbacks I won't be buying them (I have book four in paperback) on Kindle, but it's a great deal otherwise. Even here in the Netherlands Amazon.com sells them for $1.99 (most of the time it becomes $4 or $5).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just picked up Dystopia: A Collection of Early Dystopian Novels for $1.99

Includes

The Time Machine by HG Wells

Lord of the World by Robert Hugh Benson

When the Sleeper Wakes by HG Wells

Caesar's Column By Ignatius Donnelly

Anthem by Ayn Rand (on my TBR list for this year)

The Iron Heel by Jack London

The Machine Stops by EM Forrester

• 4 weeks later...

Amazon UK currently have a Kindle summer sale on with up to 80% off some titles, and includes some books that have been popular on the forum, so well worth a look.  I've got my eye on We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, Geek Girl by Holly Smale, Love, Nina by Nina Stibbe, and some travel/memoirs among others.  The sale runs until 1st September 2014.

I'm not sure about other countries, but in the US, the 7 inch Kindle Fire 16GB HD tablet is only $129, on sale for Back to School.  This does Immersion Reading with Audiobooks, plus has the option of Amazon Prime.  All their others are on sale as well.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C5W16B8/ref=amb_link_423225142_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-csm-1&pf_rd_r=0PTRFJWD4GXX262WA18C&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1867012802&pf_rd_i=507846

• 1 month later...