Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

UK Kindle daily deals has The Complete Novels of George Orwell: Animal Farm, Burmese Days, A Clergyman's Daughter, Coming Up for Air, Keep the Aspidistra Flying, Nineteen Eighty-Four (Penguin Modern Classics) Kindle Edition for 99p today.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm not at all sure if this should go in here but I am sure that if not somebody on staff can move it.

I just learned about this tonight and thought I'd share : it's an app for your PC that sends Kindle content to all your devices.  I know that you can send them through email but this is very much easier.

Send to Kindle – Delphi Classics

I used it myself and it's brilliant. The link is on Delphi Classics website and thereafter to Amazon  USA. Download to PC and send your file.

Edited by lunababymoonchild

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/22/2023 at 6:37 PM, Shivers said:

Neil Gaiman?... 99p is a bargain!

Yes, unfortunately I misspelled Gaiman. I’d never read any of his books, so I bought the 99p Kindle offer.

On 2/24/2023 at 4:04 PM, Marie H said:

Yes, unfortunately I misspelled Gaiman. I’d never read any of his books, so I bought the 99p Kindle offer.

I'm not a big reader of fantasy type novels but I loved Neverwhere, I thought it was a superb book.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...