Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

• 1 month later...

All the kindle books in my Dark Moon Series are 0.99p on Amazon until 6th January 2021. All set in Kent and the Isle of Wight. The one set on the Isle of Wight was the winner in the Best Historical Fiction category in the Bards and Sages 2018 eFestival of Words. 

I wish you all a happy, healthy and safe new year and I hope you'll love every book you choose to read!

• 2 weeks later...

Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel is on the Amazon (UK) kindle daily deal at 99p today. 

What was lost in the collapse: almost everything, almost everyone, but there is still such beauty.

I can recommend this. The direction it takes was surprising at times, but it was a satisfying read. 

Kindle UK has Kind Hearts and Coronets by Roy Horniman for 99p. I’ve watched the film before, and it’s an absolute classic, so I’ll try the book too.

Edited by Marie H
Typo

6 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Hard Time by Jodi Taylor, the second book in her Time Police series, is currently available for 99p on kindle (UK) 

That was listed as a "book for you", for me, today.  The auto-assign bot obviously hasn't read my review of Just One Damn Thing After Another, or perhaps it has and it is trying to wind me up...

Amazon have, what I would guess, is all of PD James novels on offer for 99p today (Kindle).

Also, A Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley - same price.

53 minutes ago, Raven said:

Also, John Nichol's Lancaster (about the plane, not the city of house of) is 99p as well.

Thanks for posting that, I wouldn’t have known otherwise and I’ve been thinking of buying it for a while.

• 4 weeks later...