Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum. :) 

I've removed the link from your post, as new members can't post links until they've reached a certain amount of posts, so it won't actually work for other members anyway.  Can I ask if you're related to this book in anyway?  It's unusual for a new member to join the forum and their first post to be about a new book by a new author without it being promotional.  If not, then we'll look forward to you joining in the forum, and hopefully see your thoughts on the book after you've read it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

There`s an Angela Thirkell book free today, called Ankle Deep - Click - I`ve given the link for the paperback version `cos of a previous problem with posting Kindle links. :)

Ooh, thanks for that post! :) I'm a fan of Angela Thirkell, and I've run out of Kindle versions to read, at the moment. And a free one is perfect! 

14 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

There`s an Angela Thirkell book free today, called Ankle Deep - Click - I`ve given the link for the paperback version `cos of a previous problem with posting Kindle links. :)

Just downloaded this, haven't read anything by this author but looks right up my street. Thanks Li'l P! :hug:

Downloaded quite a few free books from amazon over the weekend. I also bought the next four books in the Chronicles of St Marys books series.  Ok now is not the time to not want to read anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...