Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

Not free, but One by Sarah Crossan is currently 99p on Kindle*.  It's written in free verse and so is not a long read (easily do-able in one sitting, I would say) but was a really good read.  It's about a set of conjoined twins, is set in the USA and is technically for Young Adults.  :)

*As at 5th July 2016 - check before buying!

$1.31 on amazon.com*

There are loads of great deals on Amazon's Kindle Summer Sale. One of them is the latest in the Gower Street Detective Series, for only £1.19. I didn't buy it because I think the series has gone downhill, but it's a good deal for those who want it.

After watching The Bridge, I became interested in Scandinavian movies and literature and the first recommendation was "A Death in the family". I's on offer on Amazon £4.99 from £8.99. It's very well written but I found many boring moments. Some call it a masterpiece.

The one I unexpectedly enjoy reading (not brilliantly written but no boring moments) is "London for Immigrant suckers" and it's free on Amazon kindle deals

After that, I wanted to carry on with a similar subject ( recommended to me by a friend)  and started reading " A short History of Tractors in Ukranian". I'm not so sure if I like it but it's entertaining. It's down to £3.99 from £8.99 on Amazon kindle.

• 5 weeks later...

There are loads of great deals on Amazon's Kindle Summer Sale. One of them is the latest in the Gower Street Detective Series, for only £1.19. I didn't buy it because I think the series has gone downhill, but it's a good deal for those who want it.

Ha, I bought it anyway, even though I have no inclination to read it after the last one was such a let down  :doh:

I also got:

The North Water by Ian McGuire - 99p

The Charlie Parker Collection 1-4: Every Dead Thing, Dark Hollow, The Killing Kind, The White Road by John Connolly - £1.49

The Charlie Parker Collection 5-8: The Black Angel, The Unquiet, The Reapers, The Lovers by John Connolly - £1.49

The Charlie Parker Collection 1-4: Every Dead Thing, Dark Hollow, The Killing Kind, The White Road by John Connolly - £1.49

The Charlie Parker Collection 5-8: The Black Angel, The Unquiet, The Reapers, The Lovers by John Connolly - £1.49

Oooh. I've been meaning to give these a go for aaaaaaaaaages. Maybe I should grab one (or both) collection(s)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hah, I just grabbed 13 Minutes by Sarah Pinborough off a stall yesterday for 3 euro. Think there's a few other titles here I might like though...

Edit: Oh my word, they're so cheap!! 

I don't know if UK Amazon is the same, but today's Daily Deals are awesome!

Man in the High Castle by Philip K Dick

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

The Girl With All the Gifts by MR Carey

Wild by Cheryl Strayed

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Bridget Jones Diary by Helen Fielding

The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks

Orange Is the New Black by Piper Kerman

The Godfather by Mario Puzo

:o Wow! How many did you snap up? :)

No, sadly we only get three a day and today they're:

Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch

The Broken Shore by Peter Temple

Paying The Piper by Simon Wood

I had Man in the High Castle, Wild, Girl With All the Gifts and Water For Elephants... but I bought The Godfather, Elenor & Park and the Nicholas Sparks one :D. Fun! Edited by Anna Begins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...