Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

They've always been hit and miss as to when the monthly deals are online - they often put the list of books up on the Tuesday but forget to put the prices down! :doh:  It still says on the front page that they run from the first Tuesday of the month to the Monday of the following month, so that's why I checked them yesterday.

• 4 weeks later...

I was just coming here to post that myself.  I snapped it up.  :)

I've been thinking of doing the Audible trial and getting this as my free book.  I don't know how Whispersynch (or whatever it's called) works, but it would be good if it worked with this book!

It happens!  :)  Sometimes I have an old window open (I'm a bugger for having too many tabs open!) and then reply there and realised I've missed zillions of posts!

It's a book I didn't expect to appear as a deal, so it's worth repeating!

Also, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell is not in the daily deal today.

:D

Yes, they've changed.  :)   I sort of toyed with The Invisible Library but decided against it in the end.  I haven't actually looked at the new selection yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Hugo award winning Three-Body Problem, by Cixin Liu, is one of Kindle's 99p Deals of the Day, today.

(Sorry for the late heads-up!)

I bought this....didn't know it was Hugo award winner. It somehow appeared on my wishlist, so I must have read something about it that appealed to me.