Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

I`m currently reading Book 2 in Jodi Taylor`s The Chronicles of St Mary`s - I can`t recommend these books highly enough ! They`re very funny time-travel escapades, with some sad bits so they`re not cloying, and they`re real page-turners. And 99p for the first 3 books.  :D

I'd also recommend them highly - fantastic fun reads. :D

Thank you for recommending The Chronicles of St Marys bought a few of these over the weekend, I laughed out load at a comment a few pages in and knew they where for me.  I also like the way they tell you who everyone is at the start, sure helps.

Thank you for recommending The Chronicles of St Marys bought a few of these over the weekend, I laughed out load at a comment a few pages in and knew they where for me.  I also like the way they tell you who everyone is at the start, sure helps.

It`s lovely when you can `pass along ` a good read.  :D

There are about a million lots of Kindle deals today! Many are (auto)biographies. They range from 99p to £1.19

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_pg_3?rh=n%3A341677031%2Cn%3A!425595031%2Cn%3A!425597031%2Cn%3A5400977031&page=3&sort=price-asc-rank&ie=UTF8&qid=1449238217

Wild: A Journey from Lost to Found by Cheryl Strayed
Unscripted: My Ten Years in Telly by Alan Sugar
Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines Book 1) by Marko Kloos
There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You: The uplifting bestseller by Lynda Bellingham

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
Orange Is the New Black: My Time in a Women's Prison by Piper Kerman
Long Walk To Freedom (Abacus 40th Anniversary) by Nelson Mandela
Bossypants by Tina Fey
Once Upon a Christmas by Sarah Morgan
Lines of Departure (Frontlines Book 2) by Marko Kloos
Last Days of the Bus Club: From the author of Driving Over Lemons by Chris Stewart
Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed: A Memoir of the Cleveland Kidnappings by Michelle Knight
Runner: A short story about a long run by Lizzy Hawker
Steve Marriott: All Too Beautiful by Paolo Hewitt and John Hellier
Last Man Standing: Tales from Tinseltown by Roger Moore
Lucie Aubrac: The French Resistance Heroine Who Defied the Gestapo by Siân Rees
A Father's Betrayal by Gabriella Gillespie
The World of Yesterday by Stefan Zweig and Anthea Bell
Bond on Bond: The Ultimate Book on 50 Years of Bond Movies by Roger Moore
Tales from the Dance Floor by Craig Revel Horwood
Bare-Faced Messiah: The True Story of L. Ron Hubbard by Russell Miller
Golf's Golden Rule: What Every Pro Does Instinctively - And You Don't by Steve Gould and D.J. Wilkinson
Being Reem by Joey Essex
Margaret Rutherford: Dreadnought With Good Manners by Andy Merriman
Hattie: The Authorised Biography of Hattie Jacques by Andy Merriman
Do You Think That's Wise?: The Life of John Le Mesurier by Graham McCann
From the Heart by Kym Marsh
Jessica Ennis: Unbelievable - From My Childhood Dreams To Winning Olympic Gold by Jessica Ennis
A Life of Contrasts: The Autobiography by Lady Mosley (Diana Mosley) and Diana Mitford
The True History of the Elephant Man by Peter Ford and Michael Howell
Bobby Robson: Farewell but not Goodbye - My Autobiography by Bobby Robson and Paul Hayward
Dirty Northern B*st*rds And Other Tales From The Terraces: The Story of Britain's Football Chants
by Tim Marshall
Twin Ambitions - My Autobiography by Mo Farah
Running My Life - The Autobiography by Seb Coe
The Elephant to Hollywood by Michael Caine
Parky - My Autobiography: My Autobiography by Michael Parkinson
Kim Philby: A story of friendship and betrayal (Dialogue Espionage Classics) by Tim Milne and Phillip Knightley
Bounder: The Biography of Terry-Thomas by Graham McCann
Arsene Wenger: The Biography by Xavier Rivoire
A Fortunate Life: The Autobiography of Paddy Ashdown by Paddy Ashdown
Fred Trueman: The Authorised Biography by Chris Waters
Elisabeth Sladen: The Autobiography by Elisabeth Sladen and David Tennant
The Final Over: The Cricketers of Summer 1914 by Christopher Sandford

• 2 weeks later...

Love May Fail by Matthew Quick is on sale at Amazon US at the moment. I haven't read it, but I know some people here really liked The Silver Linings Playbook and this book is by the same author, so I thought I'd post.

Also, The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman is on sale on Amazon US. I quite liked this book.

12 Days of Kindle starts today. There are quite a few good ones, including the following for £0.99

- Mr Mercedes by Stephen King

A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman

The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton

- Capital by John Lanchester (loved this one)

Declaration: I am the author of this book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Dark-Night-Anna-Faversham-ebook/dp/B00LNQ24UY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1451430473&sr=1-1&keywords=one+dark+night 

The choices we make in life determine our futures

It's reduced to 99p until 1st January and is an historical romance set in 1821. I thought I shouldn't leave the forum out.

It's the first day of the new monthly deals for January on Amazon UK Kindle.  I've bought myself The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy, and have my eye on The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valence.

There's some good books on there this month, with some forum favourites including Maggie O'Farrell, Diane Chamberlain and Lois Lowry

It's the first day of the new monthly deals for January on Amazon UK Kindle.  

I think Amazon may have changed the post date for their monthly deals (certainly for this month, anyway) because these books were up before the weekend. 

Not a lot there for me this month, but given I have bought half a dozen Kindle books over the last week, mainly from the 12 Days of Kindle offer, that's probably enough to be going on with!