Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

I`m currently reading Book 2 in Jodi Taylor`s The Chronicles of St Mary`s - I can`t recommend these books highly enough ! They`re very funny time-travel escapades, with some sad bits so they`re not cloying, and they`re real page-turners. And 99p for the first 3 books.  :D

I'd also recommend them highly - fantastic fun reads. :D

Are these YA books?

No, not YA.  I don't particularly like reading about history and historical events, but I loved them.  Brought a whole new way of looking at history for me, and I actually learnt about events I've only heard of in passing, albeit with a big dollop of fiction thrown in.  I read the first six within a few weeks as I enjoyed them so much.

No, not YA.  I don't particularly like reading about history and historical events, but I loved them.  Brought a whole new way of looking at history for me, and I actually learnt about events I've only heard of in passing, albeit with a big dollop of fiction thrown in.  I read the first six within a few weeks as I enjoyed them so much.

Have you tried any of the short stories ? I`m wondering if they`re just as good.  :smile: