Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

• 3 weeks later...

Clearly you missed this gem!

I saw that.  I still have no idea who or what it is :giggle2:

I did end up buying Station Eleven and On Stranger Tides from the monthly deals.

On Stranger Tides is good fun :smile:

Was just about to post that. Am considering picking up Starship Troopers (as I love the film) and Ender's Game.

I quite liked Ender's Game, I thought it was a good book. I don't know you well enough yet to say whether you'd like it as much as I did, but I enjoyed it :).

• 3 weeks later...

I've already read this (grabbed it anyway as it's free!  :P  ) and #2 in the series, but I haven't read the third one which is currently 99p so I bought that one whilst it's cheap.   So thanks - if you hadn't linked this one I'd have missed it!  :)

Aw, shucks.  :blush2:  ;)

I`ve got a tree copy  ( not read it, going to see the films first ) , but I do like to get a Kindle copy too.  :smile:

Edited by Little Pixie

• 2 weeks later...

If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch is on the Kindle Daily Deals today for 99p.  This was one of my top reads of the year in 2013 - I read it in more or less a single sitting.  It's a YA book but works as a crossover for adults too.  Link to my review if you're interested

Blurb from Amazon:
What happens in the woods, stays in the woods. . .

Carey is keeping a terrible secret. If she tells, it could destroy her future. If she doesn't, will she ever be free?

For almost as long as she can remember, Carey has lived in a camper van in the heart of the woods with her drug-addicted mother and six-year-old sister, Jenessa. Her mother routinely disappears for weeks at a time, leaving the girls to cope alone. Survival is Carey's only priority - until strangers arrive and everything changes . . .

I've been using Book Bub for the same purpose (I'm not from the UK), but I find lately it's not showing me much interesting things (mainly books I'm not interested in to be honest). And sometimes it says something is free or discounted and then it turns out to be not available in my region. Oh well, I prefer paperbooks anyway (still, free books..).