Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

I'm assuming that's for the UK website, as for me on Amazon.com it's also more than 8$. I hope you enjoy it though!

I did buy Jodi Picoult's Kindle single just now (Leaving Home), that was relatively cheap (3.62$) and I own nearly all her other books. Now I just have to wait for my Kindle to arrive, before I can read it comfortably XD.

Can I ask, does anyone know how often there are Kindle Daily Deals (on the US website)? I haven't been able to figure out a pattern yet, some days they are there, some days they aren't (it's hard to even get to the normal Kindle shop page, rather than getting a list of all that's available.). It seems to be different from the UK website I think.

I'm on the US site too, I've been using this link Muggle gave ...........

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000677541

I've bookmarked it and try to remember to check each day. They do seem to have new deals everyday. I requested email notification of specials but I don't seem to be receiving any.

Thanks :)! I'll use that link instead of just going to Amazon.com and clicking on Kindle Store. The deals don't always show up that way.

I know! I was having the same problem. They really need to make it clearer and easier to find. Every time I looked up Today's Deals I was getting everything from incontinence products to toe-nail clippers :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the best books I read last year were by an indie author (Scott Stabile) on kindle. They are short stories about food an relationships. Each 'book' contains 2 stories and they're only 77p each

Truffle Fries and A Little Taste of Chocolate

Meatball Sandwich and Cream Crumb

A Pickle and Carrot Cake

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It sounds like a great idea, however since I have to buy my Kindle books from Amazon.com and I buy my physical books from Amazon.co.uk, it probably won't work for me (if it'd work at all). It's a neat idea for those who can use it, though. I've always thought this might be a good thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...