Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

Please use this thread to inform members about deals, including free books and price reductions.

NB: This is for established members to tell us about genuine deals, it is not for new members to promote their own books. You must have over 30 posts to post on this thread, and if we believe anything to be promotional, it will be removed.

Sorry I didn't see this and I've just posted 1. Maybe you could move it over for me please ;)

Good idea by the way. I was thinking we could do with a thread for this.

Edited by Star

I discovered some books here that are only 20p. I've never heard of some, but Life of Pi is here. o.O

ETA: Sorry, I didn't spot the '30 posts', though this certainly isn't a self promoting post! :)

Edited by ashleighjane

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this site is avalaible to other countries,but I'd guess it is. Maybe all the Kindle owners already know about it,but I go to a site called Kindle Nation Daily,and they list all the newest books that have come out in every subject . You might find some there that interest you .They have a Free List,and a 99 cent list ,then also some bargains of the day type books .

I seem to be able to FIND plenty of books. I tend to spend more time finding them than reading them ! I should try to remedy that situation .

"Horns" by Joe Hill is on sale on Amazon U.S. for $1.99. See it on the Kindle page only. for sale.

The New York Times bestselling author of Heart-Shaped Box returns with a relentless supernatural thriller that runs like Hell on wheels . . .

Merrin Williams is dead, slaughtered under inexplicable circumstances, leaving her beloved boyfriend Ignatius Perrish as the only suspect. On the first anniversary of Merrin's murder, Ig spends the night drunk and doing awful things. When he wakes the next morning he has a thunderous hangover . . . and horns growing from his temples. Ig possesses a terrible new power to go with his terrible new look—a macabre gift he intends to use to find the monster who killed his lover. Being good and praying for the best got him nowhere. Now it's time for revenge . . .

It's time the devil had his due. . . .

Show more

Show less

Edited by muggle not

"Horns" by Joe Hill is on sale on Amazon U.S. for $1.99. See it on the Kindle page only. for sale.

Muggle, would you mind giving me the link to where you find these on the Amazon.com page please? If I go to Today's Deals i get everything Amazon sells ....chairs, prams, TV's etc :rolleyes:

Muggle, would you mind giving me the link to where you find these on the Amazon.com page please? If I go to Today's Deals i get everything Amazon sells ....chairs, prams, TV's etc :rolleyes:

Try this link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_355831402_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000677541&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-1&pf_rd_r=0E5821SWPZ38F8T11EMM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1449209742&pf_rd_i=1286228011

Poppy - today only this book is on sale for $1.99 for kindle. I bought it. :)

Odd and the Frost Giants [Kindle Edition]

Neil Gaiman

Neil Gaiman (Author)

Visit Amazon's Neil Gaiman Page

Find all the books, read about the author, and more.

See search results for this author

Are you an author? Learn about Author Central

(Author), Brett Helquist (Illustrator)

4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (122 customer reviews) | Like 1359477027 false 1 13 13 12 (13)

Print List Price: $14.99 Kindle Price: $1.99 includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet You Save: $13.00 (87%) Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers

• 2 weeks later...

I'ver just come across What Have I Done by Amanada Prowse it's £1.19 at the moment.

It's only got glowing reviews on Amazon at the moment. Not read anything by this author before. Sounds really good though ;)  :readingtwo:

It sounds interesting, unfortunately on the US website (where I have to order from, with increased prices for Europe) it's more than 8$ ><.

Can I ask, does anyone know how often there are Kindle Daily Deals (on the US website)? I haven't been able to figure out a pattern yet, some days they are there, some days they aren't (it's hard to even get to the normal Kindle shop page, rather than getting a list of all that's available.). It seems to be different from the UK website I think.

Congrats on your purchase anyway :).