Greetings from a sunny island!

clockwork frog

PurplePoppy,

Thank you and superb picture! :) I like that a lot. If you don't mind, I might just pinch it and use it as an avatar.

The user name was inspired by my son. When he was a tiny baby (he's only just 1, now) he would lie on his back and his little legs, spread, would bend and straighten at a rapid rate, for ages. We would cry with laughter and it made him look like a little wind up frog! The nik name 'Clockwork Frog' has stuck, since.

Wind up frog! How cute! Yeah, babies do look like frogs I always thought. Apart from me, I looked like a hamster.

Well, hellooooo I am 22 from south england, yay! I too live near the beach, although it's usually murky and fog bound here rather then anything but I love it. The Isle of Wight is directly opposite and I can't imagine having a boring empty stretch of sea in front of you.

Have a good time here. :)

Lee said

The user name was inspired by my son. When he was a tiny baby (he's only just 1, now) he would lie on his back and his little legs, spread, would bend and straighten at a rapid rate, for ages. We would cry with laughter and it made him look like a little wind up frog! The nik name 'Clockwork Frog' has stuck, since.

Aww! What a lovely story! I can just imagine him:)

Of course you can use it. I'll send you the copyright version and then you can size it as required.I 'm just glad you liked it. I was just tickled pink by the name!:)

Pp